FIELD AND QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER
- Quality assurance, performance and monitoring of projects and operational activities.
- Have experience of project design, implementation and monitoring.
- Supervise field teams.
- Problem solving in the field and on project activities.
- Masters or post-graduate degree in Public Health, Education, Development, Social Sciences, Economics, Research or other relevant disciplines.
- 2-3 years of development or health experience.
- Implementation experience is a must.
- Computer proficient, organised, detail oriented, self-motivated, team player and able to work with minimum supervision. Excellent written English skills.
Salary: competency and experience based competitive package. Productivity incentives.
Duty station: ISLAMABAD. This is a Full Time Position.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are being accepted till 15th February, 2017