- Day to day administration ·
- Events Management
- Logistics & communication for field activities Procurement
- Masters or post-graduate degree in Public Health, Education, Development, Social Sciences, Economics, Research or other relevant disciplines.
- 2-3 years of development or health experience.
- Implementation experience is a must.
- Computer proficient, organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, team player and able to work with minimum supervision. Excellent written English skills.
Salary is based on competency and experience
Duty station is in ISLAMABAD.
This is a Full Time Position
For more details about the company, please visit our website at www.resdev.org
Recruitment is now open. Application deadline: Wednesday 6th September 2017.
Please email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org