We are recruiting for the position of a Qualitative Researcher, effective immediately, for our Head Office in ISLAMABAD.
- Contribute in design of studies and proposals including methodology and generating questions.
- Review studies, literature and data for summarization
- Produce high
quality, qualitative analysis reports and proposals.
- Mentor a team of research analysts.
- Provide support to the research team as and when required.
- Implement research studies and assessments
- Masters or Higher degree in the Social sciences, Research or other relevant disciplines.
- Formal training/ education in qualitative research
- 2-5 years experience of qualitative research, preferably in health and development sector.
- Be well versed in theoretical aspects of qualitative research.
- Proficient in the use qualitative research software such as NVivo or QDA Miner etc.
- Willing to travel in the field work
- Excellent reading, speaking and writing skills in English.
Successful candidate will work in a highly stimulating environment in a growing organization.
Salary is based on competency and experience.
Please email your CV and 2 examples of your work (a study report or journal article, plus a proposal) to HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date to apply is 4th Feb, 2018.